Davidson Belluso is seeking a Web Developer to work with in-house and freelance web developers, manage the design, development and maintenance of web architecture and web applications for internal and client accounts. Excellent organizational skills, work ethic and team attitude are critical.
Davidson Belluso is seeking a Senior PR Manager with at least five years of experience in public relations and social media to manage client projects and spearhead the development of the agency’s in-house PR department. Excellent leadership, presentation and organizational skills, work ethic and team attitude are critical.
- Develops and implements strategic PR programs for clients, including positioning, strategy, goals, tactics and reporting.
- Writes press releases, pitches publishers and manages the distribution via all relevant channels.
- Manages the day-to-day workflow and tasks to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Communicates with clients, vendors and internal team leaders as needed to keep projects on strategy, scope and budget.
- Spearheads the development of the in-house public relation department by establishing internal processes and protocols, pitching services to clients and hiring additional resources as needed.
- Provides copywriting support for content development, copy edits and proofreading.
- Keeps up to date with client, market and industry developments and latest trends.
- Ensures proper internal communication with account management, finance and sales departments for utmost client satisfaction, workflow efficiencies and agency profitability.
- Works with business development department to identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients and help pitch PR services.
- Is familiar with and promotes other agency capabilities and marketing disciplines to cross-promote agency’s services.
- Contributes to and champions agency’s strategic, innovative and results-oriented values.
- Continually seeks to improve his/her own public speaking, writing and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Collaborating with internal team to develop the agency’s internal marketing campaigns, including PR and social media efforts, eblast communications, media coverage opportunities, press releases distribution and updates to agency’s website and other material as needed.
- Responsible of the development of agency marketing content, including copywriting, edits and proofreading of website content, eblast, blogs and other marketing efforts prior to distribution and deployment.
- Responsible for representing and communicating agency’s brand values and brand pillars to clients and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or equivalent experience in a public relations environment.
- Minimum five years in public relations.
- Knowledgeable of AP Style for proofreading and copyediting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with strong traditional and new media skills.
- Must work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have experience in government accounts and crisis management.
- Working knowledge of SEO is preferred.
- Knowledge of Function Point preferred but not required.
What to include
- Your resume in PDF format.
- Links to some of your work.
- A minimum of three references.
- Reasons why you think you’d be a great fit.
- Time and availability to start working, if selected.
- Desired salary range.